The North East Apprenticeship Company (NEAC) is a not for profit limited company; backed by the government, to help organisations engage with apprentices and training providers.
As well as the traditional manfacturing and engineering sectors, we also find apprentices and employers in the arts and media, leisure and tourism, finance, IT and retail sectors just to name a few. Annually NEAC will place more than 400 apprentices in businesses across the region.
NEAC has five core values which drive the way it operates:
- Partnership: work with people and organisations where we can add value together.
- Excellence: provide outstanding services for employers and young people
- Independence: use clear objective principles in all contracting discussions.
- Value for Money: make the most effective and efficient use of all available resources
- Innovation: develop new and creative solutions to current problems